If you encounter an issue similar to the examples below, your credit card payment may have failed.
- You can access the official website, etc., but only when you make a payment will the "Notice of Concentrated Access" be displayed.
- Loading does not finish during authenciation verification service (3D secure)
- Screen does not transition after pop-up of identity verification service (3D secure) disappears
Below are possible solutions if one of the above issues have been encountered.
1. Please check your digital environment and purchasing conditions
■Is your credit card compatible with "3D Secure 2.0"?
If you use a credit card to pay at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP, "3D Secure 2.0" is required.
Payment can not be made with the following cards.
- 3D Secure 2.0 is not configured
- 3D secure but not version 2.0
For more information on 3D Secure 2.0 support, setup and authentication methods, etc., please contact your card issuer directly.
Note that even if 3D Secure 2.0 is supported, instant payment cards such as debit cards are not accepted for payment at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP.
■Can you use 3D Secure Authentication correctly in your digital environment?
Depending on your environment, you may not be able to use 3D Secure Authentication correctly.
- You have installed software that does blocks pop-ups or have disabled pop-ups on your browser
- Security level is set to High in security software, anti-virus, and etc.
- Authentication does not work or display properly due to your digital environment (OS/browser combination, etc.)
So please try the following before processing any payments:
- Perform cache clear on your browser
- Update your mobile's OS version(if applicable) and browser to its latest version
- Lower the security level of your security software, anti-virus, and etc.
- Temporarily disable your software and settings blocking pop-ups
■Can I log into My Account?
If your payment with the same credit card does not go through multiple or in successions, your Goodsmile Online Shop Account may be locked for security reasons and you may not be able to log in. You will need to unlock your account by directly contacting Goodsmile Online Shop Customer Support and selecting "Others" as the Inquiry Details.
2. Please try the processing your payment again.
If you don't see any improvements after trying repayment, try the following instead:
■Pay with a different credit card
3D Secure 2.0 is a system that determines the need for identity authentication based on the judgment of the card issuer, and performs additional authentication through password authentication, one-time password authentication, terminal authentication, etc. Therefore, you may be able to make a successful payment by changing the card you use.
■Set payment method to PayPal instead of credit card
Your payment may be successful if you use your credit card via PayPal.
*Paypal payment timing is the same as credit card payment.
3. If you try the above but payment still fails
For some reason, the payment may have been rejected by the card company.
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will not be able to determine the cause, so please contact your card issuer and ask if you would like to make a payment.
In that case, it may be easier to communicate the situation if you tell us the following.
- Expected credit payment order/payment at Goodsmile Online Shop
- Approximate purchase/settlement amount
- If you've registered your credit card for international transactions and adjusting your card's approval system so that international transactions will not be marked fraudulent
Please confirm that there are no problems on the part of your card issuer and reprocessing your payment.
4. Frequently Asked Questions
■Since my credit card could be used on other Online Retailers/Ecommerce websites without any problem, is it a system malfunction/error on the part of GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP?
The 3D Secure 2.0 identity authentication service analyzes a variety of information in real time, including credit card usage history, the device used to make a payment, and the user's address, to determine whether or not to make a payment. Therefore, it may occur that a credit card that has been used on another site can not be used at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via "Submit a request".