We do not recommend you keeping figures unopened due to the following reasons.
- Figures may deteriorate rapidly in hot and humid environment
- Figures may be affected by the vaporization of plasticizers used, making them sticky and prone to deterioration
- Not being aware of damage or missing parts, and you may miss the chances of getting replacements
Please unpack the figure as soon as possible after you received it and check if there is any defect.
Check here after unpacking
☑ Is there any damage or missing parts?
☑ Is there any conspicuous dirt?
☑ Is there any problem with the assembly of the figures and the base parts?
☑ Is there any other problem?
We always try our best to deliver the best products, but figures are painted and assembled one by one by hand and therefore final products may vary.
If time has passed since delivery, we will not be able to provide customer support service, so please open the figure as soon as possible.
How to store figures
Figures may deteriorate faster depending on storage conditions. Please keep the following in mind.
- Display or store in a well-ventilated place and avoid direct sunlight
- Take the figures out regularly if you store them in the packaging box or container
- Do not display under strong fluorescent light (colors may fade)
- Do not leave Nendoroid parts in contact with each other for long periods of time (color transfer may happen)
Deterioration is inevitable, so please try to diaplay or store figures appropriately.